Our client is a small, entrepreneurial Real Estate company based in Chicago with holdings in CA, WA, FL and IL. This is a long term growth opportunity overseeing all aspects of the properties where you will be exposed to all aspects of retail real estate.
Responsibilities include the following:
• vendor contracts and reviews
• managing maintenance contracts
• reviewing and keeping up to date tenant insurance certificates
• coordinating day to day operations with on-the-ground local property managers
• assisting on construction projects
• reviewing and revising annual CAM
• generating annual budgets for CAPEX and CAM review
This individual will also be responsible for assessing acquisition opportunities and providing investment summaries and review.
Successful candidates must have 10 years + in commercial real estate ,preferably retail, in addition to understanding of architectural plans and building systems . MBA with concentration in real estate or MSRE is preferred. Also must be proficient in Excel to generate cash flow analyses based on assumptions.